Princeps Electronics Limited (Princeps) provides defect free products to its customers on time and within budget.
Princeps operates a Quality Management System that has gained AS9120 certification, which includes specific requirements for the aviation, space and defence industries.
Princeps procure parts, materials and assemblies and resells these to customers in the aviation, space and defence industries. The Company operates a full electrostatic discharge protection and counterfeit avoidance systems.
The policy is designed to:
- Comply with the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Communicate and be understood within the organisation
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Reviewed for continuing suitability
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout Princeps the importance of meeting customer needs and all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and quality objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
To find out more about the services we provide, please call us today on 01279 641641.